Sunday, May 8, 2011

Not-Really-My-First Post

Sooo.... Yeah, I started off my blog by posting my Mother's Day card... I had uploaded it to facebook, and I thought I might as well post it here, since it's the first thing I've done that's postable since I made this blog. But I forgot that I hadn't really made a post yet, so.... Yeah, I'm going to leave it like that.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

This is where I'm going to post my work. I'm probably not going to post much in these next few weeks, but once summer starts, I'm going to try to scan in a bunch of my work to see how I've progressed this year. And then I'll post my speed paintings too.

And now I'm just kind of procrastinating on my work, so I should get back to it. This was a bad time to try to introduce my blog because now you're just left with this poorly written greeting. Nerts.... Many apologies, but I hope I can make it up to you wonderful viewers by posting somewhat regularly.

Farewell, and have a very pleasant day with your mothers!

--Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment