Monday, December 17, 2012

Intro to 3D Animation: Final Demo Reel

This semester, I was enrolled in a class for beginning 3D animation. This class has been an interesting journey for me. After taking beginning 2D animation in my first year, I was convinced I was not an animator. I hated animating in 2D and I was so much better at rendering illustrations. When I took the 3D modeling class last year,  I found that I didn't enjoy that class either. So when I came to this class, I expected hell: animation AND working in 3D....

However, I was definitely caught off guard when I discovered that I thoroughly enjoyed this class. Up until now, I thought I was 100% sure I was going into illustration. After taking this class, I'm seriously considering going into 3D animation. Things are still in the air since 3D animation is still very new to me. I think time will tell whether I truly enjoy this style of animation.

Here is my final demo reel of the big assignments we did this semester. Enjoy!




*edit*
Sorry the audio for the personality walk doesn't work. I don't know why it's doing that...

No comments:

Post a Comment