Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Speed Painting #8

Soooo, being the awful, awful student I am, I hadn't done a speed painting in forever. Here's number 8 from Goro Fujita's sample photos.



Nerts... They always look worse to me when I upload them onto here. I'm not sure how long this took me because I stopped to take a phone call and a nap in the middle of it. It definitely took at least 2 hours though... This one was funky because the perspective on the building in the photo itself was wonky, but it was still fun. I wanted so badly to photoshop the picture and fix the perspective on the drawing.

Ugh... I'm such a slacker. I loathe myself.... I resolve to do more speed paintings before I get my wisdom teeth pulled this Friday.

1 comment:

  1. good job on the colors! and the values look good too! just needs to be darker in some areas. but nice jobbbb jessica :D !!!

    ReplyDelete