Monday, July 23, 2012

Word a Week Illustration #2: Superhero

Last week's word was Superhero. I know Robin's not a real superhero, but I like him. Plus, two of my friends and I just finished watching the Teen Titans series, so we decided to spam others with Teen Titans characters :)

My friends did Beast Boy and Starfire. I was the only one who did mine in a Teen Titans style though. Beast Boy was very, very awesomely painted, and Starfire was done in the comic version, not Teen Titans version. For me, I just made Robin look a little older, and I used Teen Titan model sheets for my reference.


Again, I wish I had made a real background. I cheated and used a photo because I was already 3 hours late with my illustration. Had I painted one myself, I might have not been able to finish until the next day. Still, I'm happy with the way it turned out. I'm thinking I might paint a background for it to really make it my own.

Thanks to whoever's picture I stole for the background! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment